Thursday 31 January 2013

Neon and baby pink polka dots!


I have been a very bad blogger recently. I keep taking photos of my nails when I can, but sometimes I can't get the right light, and other times I take the picture and never get around to uploading it. Oops. Looks like I might have to do a photo dump sometime soon with all of my past manicures!

Anyway, this week I wanted something neon, and I decided on Kleancolor - Neon Pink. It's a nice bright, flat creme; two easy coats on the ring finger here, and the dots on the others. The pale pastel pink is Nails Inc - Elizabeth Street, which was nowhere near as well behaved. Two streaky coats on the three fingers (which would have needed three if they weren't about to get dotted), plus dots over the Kleancolor... not that they showed up all that well. I don't have any one-coater pastel pinks, sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment