Saturday 10 November 2012

Tru bronze...

Part of my ongoing excitement as I work my way through my gorgeous new HARE polishes! <3

This little baby is Cast In Bronze; a mix of large and small copper hex, copper squares, tiny gold microflakies and fine magenta pink microglitter in a dusty mauve jelly base. Application was a little thick, rather like Amethystos, but not unworkable. You could add thinner if you wanted to, I just don't really mind the glitter bombs being... well, glittery!

I didn't fancy Cast In Bronze alone, it didn't sit well with my skintone! However, I'd been dying to try it out over a purple, so out came Zoya Tru, a gorgeous purple creme with a pinky-gold shimmer. The perfect partner for my HARE!

One coat of Tru, one coat of Cast In Bronze, and ta-da! Manicure was done. Unfortunately I hadn't been able to catch any decent sunlight out of working hours here in the UK, so the photo is not quite as crisp as I'd like, but hopefully it's enough to get the idea across. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment