Saturday 10 November 2012

Prayers for kicks? Custom rain?

Oh, Pahlish. <3 Every swatch I've seen has never done a Pahlish justice; they are just -so- much prettier in person, photography cannot accurately capture the sparkly wonder!

This may have just shot up into my top 10 polishes, I love it that much. This is two coats of Pahlish - Prayers For Rain over one coat of China Glaze - Custom Kicks. Prayers For Rain is a stunning mix of holographic teal hex, iridescent blue-purple squares, tiny iridescent green-gold hex, tiny blue & green hex, all in a teal jelly base.

It is -gorgeous- in person, honestly, my pictures cannot show you how beautiful it is. Every time I move my nails, the iridescent glitters change colour and flash blue and gold and green, and the holographic hex sparkle at me and it's just like wearing teal jewels on my fingernails. I love it! <3

Application was a dream to boot; smooth, even coverage, the jelly isn't streaky and the glitter doesn't clump or drag. Just looooovely sparkly goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment