Sunday 28 October 2012

So apparently there's this thing called Amethystos...

... and it's very, very sparkly. <3

This is two coats of HARE - Amethystos, no undies. Even though it looks more like four coats, with the depth of all that beautiful glitter! <3 It has silver, pink, champagne gold and iridescent blue hex, silver squares, and what appears to be a tiny sparkle of some sort running through it. It is a glitterbomb and a half in a lilac-purple jelly, I love it!

Being such a glittery thing, it is a little on the thicker side, and it doesn't flow quite as easily as my other HAREs. It's still lovely though, and you can understand why it's a bit thicker; I'm sure if it bothered you that much, you could put a few drops of thinner in, but I'm happy enough with the finished result that I didn't mind a bit of careful application.

I managed to get my hands on this polish through my very lovely, very wonderful friend Liz (<3). I'd missed out on ordering in the first Llarowe restock of that day, and wasn't about to stay up until 2am to catch the second one. However, she very sweetly grabbed this one for me and sent it my way; you wouldn't believe how excited I was when she tweeted me about it! <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment