Saturday 4 August 2012

Ballet birthday cake!


Well hello bloggers! I have a backlog of other manicures to post, as well as a stash update for this month, but I am honestly quite terrible at being organized. Recent computer issues combined with crazy overtime at work and general laziness = Manda is a bad blogger. Apologies. :)

Anyway, my nails have been very good and strong recently, and got so long that I couldn't actually type properly at work anymore! I have tried previously filing them to keep them at one length, but I quite like having varying nail lengths over a few months. I find different styles look nicer on certain lengths, so I get to try them all!

My darling flamingo queen Katti accompanied me on a scary adventure to a beauty supply store today, where we got lots of exciting polishes for cheap! Woo! (More haul posts on that to follow.) One of them was a recent hardcore lemming of mine, OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu!.

This manicure is two coats of Don't Touch My Tutu!, one coat of Ibiza Mix by Models Own, and then another coat of Tutu. I thought it looked vaguely like an indie polish I've seen somewhere on the internet called Jawbreaker, I think? My sister said it looked like pop tarts or birthday cake, which was fitting as it's my mummy's birthday today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment